The 3 Elements of Becoming a Yes Warrior!
Positive thinking isn't just woo-woo 'be happy' B.S. To change your thoughts (and change your life) means that you change how you think. It's working from the premise of "Who am I going to be today?" You start from this statement and work backwards.
BE the person who is happy, successful, balanced... If you work from this level, you automatically know what you need to do to be that person.
This means that you stop asking why things are the way they are. You start asking how you get to where you want to go. Instead of saying, "Why do I live in a dinky little town where nothing happens?", you say, "How can I travel to exciting places?" Stop saying, "Why can't I lose 10 pounds?" Start asking, "How can I love myself?"
Joy is a default setting. We are all born with it. The formula to reprogram your mind lives in the question of, "Who do I need to be and how do I get there?"
Do you want a quick life hack? To open a world of possibilities in your life, get out of your routine and do something different. To mentally get out of your comfort zone, sometimes you have to physically get out of it.
When you have the same experiences day after day, you have the same thoughts, which create the same emotions in your body. If you're not going to do something different, you're not going to get a different result.
The best positive neuro-influences on our brain come from new ideas and experiences.
Sustainability means your long-term mental and physical health, the health of your home and our planet, and your goals & dreams in life. When you are living sustainably, you are living a BIG life, full of purpose and passion.
You are living for your highest good.
Stop thinking small. Think BIG. Think possibilities. Let's find your passion and purpose in life. Take baby steps if you need to, or take a giant leap, but get out there and get out of your comfort zone. SAY YES! Your life will thank you!
Tranquility is learning how to listen to our intuition. It’s understanding and striving toward our highest vision. If we simplified the processes of the brain, the reptilian brain (the brain stem and cerebellum) is where our habits and patterns live, which is 95% of our life. Most of the things we do every day are habits. The reptilian brain codes habits as survival mechanisms, so it wants to keep them going at all costs, even ones that aren’t good for us like eating the wrong foods or living a sedentary life.
If our reptilian brain is responsible for 95% of who we are, the left brain is responsible for the other 5%. This part of the brain analyzes and rationalizes decisions in our life. It’s focused on the past and future. It’s says things like, “Remember what happened the last time you tried this? It didn’t work out so well. I bet it will turn out the same way this time, so let's not do this.” It’s very logical.
So where does our intuition come in? Our intuition communicates to us through our emotions, which are housed in the right brain. I like to say that this is where our soul lives. Our right brain is the emotional side. It’s the part of us that says, “You've got this! Go for it!” It’s concerned with the Now, this moment in time, which is all there is.
When we get quiet, we can hear our intuition talking. It’s trying to help guide and navigate us through this life. But we only hear it when we’re quiet.